Digital Skills and Jobs Platform
The home of digital skills information from across Europe and the heart of the Digital Skills and Jobs Community.
The Digital Skills and Platform will become a unique reference point for digital skills enabling all Europeans – citizens, businesses and public organisations – to make the most of the digital transformation of our society and economy. The Platform will function jointly with the 25 National Coalitions for digital skills and contribute to reaching the EU’s Digital Decade targets.
Funded by the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), the Platform will help individuals find relevant training and learning opportunities and it will improve knowledge-sharing between organisations and companies. It can help all users stay up to date with the latest Digital Skills initiatives, projects, funding, and good practices; at both EU and national level.
The Platform brings together a diverse group of digital skills stakeholders from every country in Europe, all in one place for the first time – the Digital Skills & Jobs Community. Community members can access funding opportunities, find project partners, share content and resources, and network with peers and experts.
The Platform offers a wide range of content and community features including:
- EU and national initiatives and actions in digital skills and jobs
- Training opportunities and career development support
- Good practices, expert advice, resources and tools
- Data, research-based facts and figures
- Funding opportunities and financial instruments
- Thriving interactive community spaces
- News, opinions and events from across Europe.
and much more!